Microsoft Office 2013
Office 2013 is Microsoft's desktop and cloud productivity suite. It's available as a stand alone desktop package or through Microsoft's Office 365 subscription model.
Among the new features are a "Read Mode" in Word 2013 which removes toolbars and lets you swipe and tab through a document like in an "E-Reader". Videos are better supported. They can be searched, added and viewed directly within Word. Excel 2013 has new easy ways of working with formulas and charts in spreadsheets. Powerpoint 2013 was enhanced with better controls while in presentation mode, for example "Slide Zoom" to zoom in on a section of your slide. Adding photos to a presentation also became easier as you can now search and add pictures from your albums on Flickr and other online photo and social network sites.
Permanent Activation Method
- Download the KMSpico 9.1.3 from DownloadLink1 or DownloadLink2
- It's a zip folder. So you have to unzip it first.
- Now double click on KMSpico 9.1.3.exe.
- Press Next > Accept terms > Next > Next > Next > It will be installing now.
- Now go to your Start Menu > Hit on KMSpico.
- It will automatically activate your Office and Windows.
- Click on i button to view your system status as shown below.
- Hit on the Red button to close the KMS window.
KMSpico 9.1.3 is really an amazing tool for activating. And as a bonus, you can also activate Windows 8 or 8.1 with this . Earlier I shared different activators for Office and Windows. And those activators are working fine. If you can't activate your Office or Windows by those activators, then you can try .
Also, KMS is capable of activating -
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (All Versions)
- and 7 (Business, Professional & Enterprise Edition)
- Office 2010 and 2013
- Windows Server 2012/2012R2